„Real Time Systems” (SCR) Conference is a cyclic event organized by Polish Computer Society.
Purpose of the SCR conference is to present current works carried out at academic and business communities in the area of real time systems, with the viewpoint on modern approaches and technologies. Besides, the conference provides an opportunity for integration of computer community and establishing contact between representatives of academic and business institutions operating in Poland.
Scope of XXI SCR edition
• Modeling, specification, analysis and formal methods
• Design of real time systems and executive environments
• Software engineering of real time systems
• Testing, diagnosis and functional safety
• Time in distributed systems, particularly in wireless communication
• Real time mechanisms in embedded systems
• Integration of real time systems with IT applications
• Artificial intelligence methods in real time systems
• Application in control, robotics and mechatronics
• Time aspects of computer vision applications
• Other applications of real time systems
The jubilee XX edition of SCR'2014 conference will be held this time in Poznań, during 22-24 September 2014.
The media patronage: